Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lucky for sure.



I will always have a soft spot for weddings.  Especially gorgeous ones.

This one took my breath away. It is the wedding of Eunice and Daniel and was featured in the new spring issue of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine.  Eunice is the creative director of Hello!Lucky, one of my favorite stationers, so no wonder everything about this wedding was amazingly artistic, beautiful and a little bit quirky.  You can also check out some photos on 100 Layer Cake's wedding blog.

Don't worry, I'll wait while you check those out.

Oh, I see you're back and swooning like I was over that dress and those details. Between the stage and the puppets and the photobooth and the reception tent and drink tables, and seating chart (Oh! That seating chart!!), I think the lucky guests must have had just an incredibly fun and memorable time.

And that beautiful bride and groom?  The day of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails