Monday, March 15, 2010

What a wonderful world.

I know maps are really hot in decor right now and I can't get enough them (even though I usually hate anything trendy on principal).  Here are two worldly items I want for myself. 



Love the colors of this globe I found on Etsy in Vintage Renaissance's lovely little shop.  Usually I look for globes to add to the collection in my boys' room, but I think this vintage number might end up in the living room.



A New Continent shower curtain from Anthropologie

This is one of the contenders for the new bathroom shower curtain.  I think the Geek would like it better than the other options I have had my eye on, most of which include a lot of feminine qualities, like layers of ruffles.    What he'll really like most however, is that it is on sale!  

2 comments:

  1. Love that shower curtain and have been wanting a globe for my boys... will have to check this out. Thanks... will be following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails