Sunday, August 2, 2009

Personalized Purchase:

Image from tinydecor


There are a lot of new babies in my life right now, which means there are a lot of gifts to be purchased. Not that I mind in the least, baby gifts are so fun to shop for and it satisfies my Etsy addiction quite nicely.

My most recent purchase was of this adorable Safari poster for a sweet little boy who we welcomed into our extended family recently. Tinydecor offers wonderfully charming prints for the nursery and offers free personalization to really make your purchase unique. The color palettes are fresh and lively, and they offer boy and girl versions of all of their prints.

It was hard to choose between the three versions of this poster (Woodland, Sea Life or Safari) but decided on this print as one side of my family has an East Indian background and I love the teeny reference to our culture in this poster with the cheerful elephant and peacock (the national bird of India.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails