Monday, November 23, 2009

Dishpan hands no more!

The romance of washing dishes by hand finally wore off, and we went and replaced our dishwasher this week. While we’re waiting for our purchase to arrive, I thought I’d show off our latest acquisition. I can hardly wait to load’er up for the first time!

This is our new baby, the Bosch Evolution 4 Cycle in white. Yep white. I’m hoping I don’t regret the color choice down the road, but even in the showroom I couldn’t stand the look of those stainless appliances with grubby fingerprints all over them. There will come a day in my future where the children are grown-up and I have much more time to cook…. which will mean I can have all the commercial-style appliances I want. For now, this little baby is overdue and eagerly anticipated. Maybe its arrival will be the little kick-start I need to get my cupboards finally painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails