Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bathroom update

What kind of person who is totally obsessed with all things home design related, has a design blog and lives for before and after renovation photos, does not take a single photo of her first major renovation?

A really busy person?  An overwhelmed person?  A forgetful person?

Well whatever kind of person you would call someone who manages that type of blunder, you can call that person ME.

Oops.

I feel totally ashamed for my horrid oversight and will have to scour the last 3 years of photos hoping that there is some shots of the bathroom in its previous uhhh glory.  Unfortunately, there will be no record of the garbage bags duct-taped over the missing tiles, or the scratched up trim paint.  Nor will there be any proof that this bathroom was taken right down to its moldy studs and sub-floor (after 6 layers had been peeled away).

I don't even have good "in progress" photos.  What is wrong with me?

I will however post some sneak peak photos of some of what has been going on, but its kind of disappointing that there will be nothing to compare them too.

And trust me... it's quite the contrast already.  I am so excited to see my subway tile in, herringbone floors tiled, a new built in cabinet, and the marble top and fixtures on the vanity.  It's really happening, and it looks just how I had hoped it would... so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails